Wednesday, October 24, 2012

HAUTE APP


POSHMARK


Calling all Budgetnistas!  I have to admit that I love to shop…I mean, I really love to shop.  I purchase mainly online because there is something so exciting about getting a box in the mail, opening it and “discovering” my purchases all over again.  I am particularly fond of designer brands and have found some fantastic finds on The Outnet including an Alexander Wang mesh trench coat I purchased for my Aunt last year.  Now hold on to your wallets because the coat was originally $1100 dollars but I snatched it up for $388 bucks!  Buying my favorite designers at 40, 50, and 60% below cost is better then anything in this world!  Now I want to introduce you to another exciting shopping discovery – an haute app called Poshmark.



Poshmark is a fun way to either sell items from your closet or shop in someone else’s.  Poshmark allows you and your friends to create themed parties (I’m attending a Chanel, Burberry & Christian Louboutin party later this afternoon) that you invite other members to.  If you are a seller, Poshmark will send you a pre-paid and pre-addressed shipping label for any item you sell.  The labels are good for shipping anywhere in the US as long as the package is under 3 lbs. Poshmark does take a 20% cut of your sell but there are zero fees for doing business with them and the cash is deposited into your Poshmark account making this a pretty solid deal.

Poshmark is available for iPhone only at this time but if you don’t have one you can join online.  Hope to see you there and happy shopping!!!


https://poshmark.com/closet/gammaqt
https://poshmark.com/closet/chassy

No comments:

Post a Comment