Wednesday, October 24, 2012

HAUTE ACCESSORIES

NOIR JEWELRY


I love jeweled accessories!!! Im not sure exactly when this love affair began. Perhaps when I was a child shopping with my mother at Downtown LAs I.Magnin begging her to buy me a tiny cat broach with a "diamond collar. Or perhaps it was the pearl necklace my mother gave me with matching studs I wore to church. Whatever the start of it was I have kept this obsession up for decades slowly adding to my collection one shiny trinket at a time. In fact, I call my jewelry box a treasure box from which I can transform any outfit into something truly unique. So it is with great excitement that I talk to you about my new earrings by nOir jewelry.


I purchased these on Shopbop a few weeks ago because I absolutely loved the color. There are times when a trendy color hits the market that you love but can only take in small doses. For me, these earrings offered the right pop of color without being overwhelming. In addition, I could not resist the fabulosity of the crystals and the ghetto fabulosity of the sheer size of them. The earrings are cotton rope set on hoops with cubic zirconia stones and though they are large they are extremely light. I have worn the crystal encrusted basketball wives earrings and in less than 2 hours Im in excruciating pain at which point I begin cursing Evelyn. However, I can wear these for hours thereby maintaing the integrity of an outfit I took a lot of time and effort to style. If your interested in nOir jewels simply click on the highlighted link above.

A cluster of small pins...and yes, I still have my tiny cat broach




No comments:

Post a Comment