Tuesday, October 30, 2012

HAUTE ACCESSORIES

FAUX NERD


So one of my favorite bloggers published a post regarding a new trend with celebrities who sport glasses. Some out of necessity and some just for fun but the look has caught fire from street chic to paparazzi ready. I have been a fan of this look since I was teen (although I have 20/20 vision) and was thrilled to see its back in full affect. Like the saying goes, "everything old is new again." 


As you can see, I have worn this look time and time again with various hair styles. There is something fun about an accessory like this because it can completely transform your look. "Geeks" draw attention to the face and since I spend a lot of time using makeup that makes me look "naturally" beautiful, I had better get some attention! I picked mine up at Nordstrom but there are various offerings that are sure to fit your budget.


No comments:

Post a Comment