Wednesday, October 24, 2012

ALL THINGS HAUTE


Welcome to All Things Haute...a blog


Welcome! My name is Parthenia and I have recently moved to Miami from Los Angeles to jump start new interests. After twelve years in retail and manufacturing, I decided it was time to pursue something for myself. I have always loved fashion which began at a very young age when, like most little girls, I played dress up in my mother’s closet. However, a serious love affair began when I received my first patent leather handbag at the age of five… with matching shoes, of course!!! Since then I have worked for major retailers, boutiques and traveled extensively. After years of following designers, stylist, and  popular sites like The Fashion Bomb Daily, Where Did You Get That, All the Pretty Birds, and countless others; I thought blogging is something that I could do as well and above all else have fun. So with that being said All Things Haute will focus on all things fashionable including news, Miami street fashion, events, and a few styling tips.

All Things Haute's motto is, “exquisite, luxurious and beautiful… like YOU.” This is because we all have an inner beauty that emanates; which is why I will not focus on fashion alone but also giving back and volunteering, all the things that feed the soul.

I sincerely thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Come along on my journey as I navigate a new city and all the wonders Miami has to offer.







No comments:

Post a Comment